Direct Primary Care Membership
- Convenient, affordable, and personalized primary care for ages 0 – 99+ through a membership-based plan in lieu of billing insurance.
- Included in the membership are a comprehensive ninety-minute annual physical, new patient metabolic health screening labs, acute care, in office treatments and procedures, prevention strategies, and a focus on maintaining health.
- Members have access to their physician through secure video chat, text, email and same or next day appointments for acute needs. Telemedicine appointments are an option after the initial visit or meet & greet.
- Other labs are offered at a highly discounted rate.
- Currently, we are able to accept patients who are located in Idaho for their initial visit or meet & greet.
- Pairs perfectly with PPO plans and healthcare sharing programs.
- Children can become patients for a small additional monthly fee, as long as at least one parent is enrolled.
0 – 17 years old: $285 per year
18 – 25 years old: $595 per year
26 – 39 years old: $850 per year
40 – 49 years old: $1,000 per year
50-59 years old: $1,250 per year
60+ years old: $1,500 per year
For those patients on medications for metabolic health conditions such as, diabetes, pre-diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, or fatty liver will be automatically enrolled in the Metabolic Health Program billed at $1,880. If after the initial 4-month period, you still need to take medications for metabolic health conditions your membership fee will be an additional $125 per month.
- Individuals: non-refundable enrollment fee: $150/new patient
- Married couples (in the same household) non-refundable enrollment fee: $200 (both must enroll on same day.)
- Families (with one or more children in the same household) non-refundable enrollment fee: $250 (all family members must enroll on the same day.)
Services Included in the yearly membership
- Telemedicine, Phone, Email, Video Visits
- Acute and Non-acute Office Visits
- Preventive Care; Annual Physicals for children and adults
- New Patient Labs
- Metabolic Health Assessment
- Metabolic Panel; Blood Glucose, A1C, Lipid Panel, HSCRP, Insulin
- Body Composition Analysis
- Chronic Disease Management (Diabetes, Asthma, etc.)
- Discounted Labs
- Sports Physicals
- Minor Surgical Procedures; abscess cyst, joint injections, aspirations, nail removal
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Diabetic Monitoring
- Cholesterol Monitoring
- Breathing Treatments
- Pregnancy Test
- Removal of Cerumen (ear wax) and Lavage and Foreign Body Removal
- Laceration Repair
- Follow up Wound Care
- Staple/Suture Removal